6 min read
Single-use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Device: Introduction
· Negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) devices are class II devices (FDA) that consist of drainage tubing, vacuum pump, and wound dressing set, and need electricity to maintain their use
· Negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) is indicated for the treatment of wounds. The application of suction promotes wound healing and removes fluids such as bodily fluids, wound exudate, irrigation fluids, or infectious materials.
· Negative pressure wound therapy can be indicated for use on sub-acute, acute, chronic, dehisce, and traumatic wounds, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, skin grafts, and flaps
· Single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices include powered pump, battery, and dressing without the canister. These devices are suitable for the treatment of low-to-moderate exuding wounds. The single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices deliver up to 80 mm Hg pressure.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of Global Single-use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Device Market
· Increase in health awareness among individuals and rise in popularity of negative pressure wound therapy for the treatment of chronic and acute wounds are projected to fuel the growth of the global single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market during the forecast period
· Surge in the number of people with chronic and acute wounds is anticipated to drive the single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market from 2020 to 2030
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Single-use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market, Request for a Sample
Ulcers Segment to Account for Major Share of Global Market
· In terms of application, the global single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market can be bifurcated into ulcers and burn wounds
· The ulcers segment is expected to dominate the global single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market during the forecast period
· Ulcers such as venous leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, and pressure ulcers are commonly treated with single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices. Increase in incidence and prevalence of ulcer wounds is likely to drive the segment during the forecast period.
Hospitals to be Highly Attractive Segment
· Based on end-user, the global single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market can be classified into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others
· The hospitals segment is projected to account for major share of the global single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market by 2030
· The segment’s dominance can be attributed to large patient pool with various types of ulcers and burns treated in hospitals
North America to Dominate Global Single-use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market
· In terms of region, the global single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
· North America is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period. Rise in demand for high quality medical technologies, increase in education & awareness about wound care therapies, and presence of key players in countries such as the U.S. are expected to drive the single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market in the region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
US Office Contact
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453